This website is managed by Starting Point. By using the site, you are accepting the following terms and conditions.
1. Hyperlinking to www.starting-point.org.uk. You must ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. Please contact the webeditor (firstname.lastname@example.org) Explain how and why you wish to use the materials. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number, and email address.
2. Linking by us. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We have no control over the availability of linked pages.
3. Disclaimer. Starting Point makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information on this website, or its fitness for any purpose whatsoever. In no event will Starting Point be liable for any direct, indirect, special incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the information held on this website.
4. Copyright. The material – including text, sound, and video – featured on this site is the copyright of Starting Point unless otherwise indicated. It may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium, provided it is used for non-commercial, informational purposes only. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not used in a misleading context. This does not apply to the use of names, images, and logos (see below). Where any of the copyright items on this site are being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged. The permission to reproduce copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned. For any other proposed use of the material on this site, please contact the web editor. Explain how and why you wish to use the materials. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number, and email address.
6. Names, images, and logos. The names, images, and logos identifying Starting Point and any of its subsidiaries and third parties and their information, products, and services, are proprietary marks of Starting Point or third parties. If you have received approval to link to this website you may use the Starting Point logo in conjunction with the link only if you have received prior permission to do so. No other use of our logos, or any third party logos, accessed via this website, is permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner. Requests for permission to use our logos should be directed to the web editor. Explain how and why you wish to use our logo. Please include your name, organisation, telephone number, and email address.